This is the BMW K+DCAN OBD2 USB Cable FTDI that we use to flash our E46 M3. The cable has not been tested with any other program other than BMW Flash and BMW Logger. The USB K+DCAN cables may need additional drivers or modifications to make them work properly. A lot of resellers don’t mention there are two different cable builds. One with pin 8 enabled and one with it disabled. This is critical for compatibility on some BMW models. This product is an external link. We are not responsible for the product itself.
- INPA CABLE BMW Full diagnosis of BMW from 1998 to 2008 models.
- INPA BMW Fast magistral D-CAN and PT-CAN (500 kbit/s)
- INPA CABLE Slow magistral K-CAN (100 kbit/s)
- INPA K+ CAN Standard BMW protocol (BMW OBD interface)
- INPA K+CAN K+DCAN Car Diagnostic Tool Cable OBD USB Interface for BMW R56 E87 E93 E70